Friday the 13th – Happy Friday the 13th 2019 – Micro Harvest Moon on Friday the 13th! Friday the 13th 2019 Games, Quotes, Messages, Facebook Messages, Pictures, Facebook Status Quotes, Quotations & Sayings available in this post. Every Year, all peoples are celebrated Friday the 13th.
So, In this Year the Happy Friday the 13th Celebrate these people Friday the 13th. It’s the most popular festival in Worldwide. Here, You can also Download this Day Images, to update your Social Media Status and more on this Day.
Are you looking Happy Friday the 13th 2019 Messages, Images, Pictures, Quotes, Greetings, Pic, Photos and more? Just Continue Reading the full post and Download Image.
Friday the 13th Best Quotes & Messages:
“Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” – Florence Welch
“It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over…”- Parag Tipnis
“Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.” – Byron Pulsifer
“Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.” – Unknown
“Put your pencils down and close your books. No more teachers, no more school, you are free! Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday, You deserve a break.” – SayingImages
“Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
“Friday afternoon feels like Heaven.” – El Fuego
“For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.” – John Sununu
“Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
Friday the 13th inspirational quotes:
- “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” – Unknown
- “I’ve taught fifth-year Christmas leavers last thing on a Friday afternoon. Basically, if you can face that you can face anything.” – Johann Lamont
- “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” – Kate Summers
- “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
- “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” – Douglas Booth
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” – S. O’Sade
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
- “Cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend“ – Amy Krouse Rosentha