Sweetest Day 2019 – 19th October Sweetest Day 2019. Today is Sweetest Day 2019 in United States. A large number of Peoples are Successfully Celebrate this Special Day. We Wishing you a Very Happy Sweetest Day to You & Your Family Member. Sweetest Day is a holiday that is celebrated in the Midwestern United States.
Many peoples are loves Sweetest Day. So, They are Celebrate the Happy Sweetest Day 2019. It is the most Popular Celebration Day in United States. Here this Content we provide Sweetest Day 2019 Quotes, Greetings, Text, SMS, photos, Wallpaper HD, Poster, Slogans, Facts.
According to Wikipedia, The first Sweetest Day was on October 10, 1921 in Cleveland. Dear Peoples, If you like and you want to Celebrate Sweetest Day 2019. No tension. Here we provide Sweetest Day 2019 Quotes. If you want to Collect National Sweetest Day 2019 Quotes. Just Reading
Sweetest Day 2019 Quotes, Greetings, Text, SMS, photos, Wallpaper HD, Poster, Slogans, Facts
1. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.” ― Bob Marley
2. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
4. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
5. “Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.” ― Nicholas Sparks
6. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
7. “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections.” ― John Lennon
8. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
9. “I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” ― Joan Crawford
11. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” ― James Baldwin
12. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” ― Oscar Wilde
13. “The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.” ― Henry Miller
14. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” ― Orson Welles
15. “In the flush of love’s light, we dare be brave. And suddenly we see that love costs all we are, and will ever be. Yet it is only loved which sets us free.” ― Maya Angelou
Sweetest Day 2019 Image, Picture